Today's Walk...

No. Unless a stag weekend or Something thing I wouldn't, yet I never thought I'd like Vegas and I thought it was wonderful..... So I take your point.
Ive never been keen on Vegas although I guess you cant say if youve never tired it.

I loved NY and enjoyed Toronto -spent 3 months there.

I also enjoyed Bangkok -although the constant scamming is tedious.

Sponsored Links
Ive never been keen on Vegas although I guess you cant say if youve never tired it.

I loved NY and enjoyed Toronto -spent 3 months there.

I also enjoyed Bangkok -although the constant scamming is tedious.
You are dead if you cannot enjoy bangkok.

Sponsored Links
You are dead if you cannot enjoy bangkok.
I spent 5 weeks there.

Not for fun, my nephew was in intensive care in the Bunrungrad hospital (he made a full recovery from encephalitis).

The hotel and hospital were in Sukhumvit soi 3 ....the arab street.
I did see the nightlife a little bit around Soi Cowboy and Nana plaza......being constantly dragged by bar girls is novel to begin with.
That and freelancers calling out handsom man :ROFLMAO:

I spent 5 weeks there.

Not for fun, my nephew was in intensive care in the Bunrungrad hospital (he made a full recovery from encephalitis).

The hotel and hospital were in Sukhumvit soi 3 ....the arab street.
I did see the nightlife a little bit around Soi Cowboy and Nana plaza......being constantly dragged by bar girls is novel to begin with.
That and freelancers calling out handsom man :ROFLMAO:

Happy he's OK. We got stung buying Blue sapphires. $1200us. Had to hang there or there abouts for weeks trying to get our money back.

Happy he's OK. We got stung buying Blue sapphires. $1200us. Had to hang there or there abouts for weeks trying to get our money back.

Did get your money back -hope you didnt involve the police, they are in on scams

Thailand 'the land of smiles'.

Its so friendly on the surface.
Underneath, its a land of scams.
Never start a fight in Thailand
And dont trust the police.

The scams are really endless.
Gem shops
Made to measure tailors
Jet ski
Buddist temple

I was there during songkran. The first day a girl walked up to ne and tipped a bucket of iced water over me :D

My Nephew nearly died, he was in intensive care for 3weeks and then had to learn how to walk again.

Did get your money back -hope you didnt involve the police, they are in on scams

Thailand 'the land of smiles'.

Its so friendly on the surface.
Underneath, its a land of scams.
Never start a fight in Thailand
And dont trust the police.

The scams are really endless.
Gem shops
Made to measure tailors
Jet ski
Buddist temple

I was there during songkran. The first day a girl walked up to ne and tipped a bucket of iced water over me :D

My Nephew nearly died, he was in intensive care for 3weeks and then had to learn how to walk again.
All that crap happens anywhere in the world.

constantly dragged by bar girls is novel to begin with.
Yes,,,its such a hard life being grabbed by 20something year old women in bikini into a bar to buy them a 50p drink while they are v pleasant to you....Traumatisinggaaagggghhh..best stay at home...I have had worse nights out than bk go go bars ffs ya big jessy

Sponsored Links
Back