Today's Walk...

You say I'm overcompensating.
Did you understand my explanation why I said he was a Russian Jew.

Do you get why I mentioned the Romanian shop... Because I hate this nasty horrible scum we have put up with for years. And if I can offer a kind word of support. Then I've done my good thing for the day.

Do you know diffrent.
This time of morning there are more English or foreigners or about the same or what.
You once told me get the facts and don't comment on Somthing you know nothing about...
Harlow is overwhelming white English I never said anything remotely that it wasn't.

So am I liying about any of this.??

Migration watch. I apologise that would be the last thing I wanted to be associated with.
You tell me not to be paranoid on previous posts and yet that's what you're being above.

Did I say you were lying? Did I? If so, please show me because I clearly can't remember.

Oh, and you're also fond of telling me, I'll say the same to you - calm down.

Sponsored Links
You tell me not to be paranoid on previous posts and yet that's what you're being above.

Did I say you were lying? Did I? If so, please show me because I clearly can't remember.

Oh, and you're also fond of telling me, I'll say the same to you - calm down.

You didn't use the word. You know you didn't you the word. You just jumped on the back of EFL. In questioning my post and saying I'm over compensation.

Did you now get why I mentioned the Russian Jew and the Romonian shop?

You didn't use the word. You know you didn't you the word. You just jumped on the back of EFL. In questioning my post and saying I'm over compensation.

Did you now get why I mentioned the Russian Jew and the Romonian shop?
I happened to think the same as EFL with your post. Is that jumping on the back of him? Believe it or not, some people can share similar views on some things.

So I didn't accuse you of lying. Good, glad that's sorted, though I wonder why you asked me if I thought you were. All sorted.

Sponsored Links
I happened to think the same as EFL with your post. Is that jumping on the back of him? Believe it or not, some people can share similar views on some things.

So I didn't accuse you of lying. Good, glad that's sorted, though I wonder why you asked me if I thought you were. All sorted.

Lovley thank you... I'm happy that's sorted.. For a minute I thought you had SAS

Me and EFL have had plenty of conversations on race, migration and people. It's a fascination of mine and I think of his. Theres been a couple of times I've come to his defence when he's been called a racist.

Sponsored Links
Back