toffee

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
just a quickie (oo er missus..) before I get disconnected yet again. BT broadband... argghhh! been trying for ages to just get logged on but keep getting error messages. Or, I get logged on for seconds then disconnected. Frustrating to say least. Is this just how it is sometimes for everyone with BT? nothing wrong with my computer. Means Im missing out on the crack here!

Sponsored Links
toffee said:
Is this just how it is sometimes for everyone with BT? nothing wrong with my computer.
No problem with my BT broadband so far :D

masona

I love you........ to bits ....or your better half ... :)

BT online .. has a Free Helpline ...so easy ... is she special needs ?

Sponsored Links
yes and all they say is, oh it sometimes happens at particularly busy times, just try again in a few minutes!
I do have special needs actually.

Can't say i've ever had a problem with my BT BB connection dude.

notb665 said:
toffee said:
Means Im missing out on the crack here!

:D :D It ain't THAT kind of website! :eek:

I think 'Craic' was the word .... irish - fun, goodtime etc... Still isn't that kind of site tho'.. is it?
:D

Yes thats what I meant... missing out on the 'chat', 'banter' on here. only other 'crack' I know of is the drug type ?

toffee said:
Yes thats what I meant... missing out on the 'chat', 'banter' on here. only other 'crack' I know of is the drug type ?
Ignore them, there are some very rude people on here who should get their wrists smacked. :D

and Im now aware of another meaning for 'crack'!!!! (blushing!!!)

Sponsored Links
Back