Toilet fitting problem....

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Amateur DIY person here so please go easy :)

I'm in the process of a complete bathroom refit and have a back-to-wall toilet to fit. I'm fitting a sink on the same wall so I bought a 90deg pan connector that has a 32mm boss on it for the sink waste.
Problem is the soil outlet from the toilet is recessed 100mm from the mounting face (wall).
Is there such thing as a straight pan adapter, that fits over the toilet outlet and then into my 90deg connector? The only ones I can find have 'fins' on one end. I'm guessing for fitting inside a standard soil pipe. I need to reuse my pan connector unless anyone can help...

Thanks

Sponsored Links
straight pan connector on the back of the pan, then either a short piece of soil pipe (or you can buy the correct thing) pushed into the bent pan connector then the straight one pushes into this short piece of pipe

Thanks for the reply.

So is the soil pipe & the pan exit the same diameter?

no soil is bigger but it will fit, just put it in the 90 before you put it in situ & make sure you file the edges & grease it or you will push the rubber out, if you don't have any soil pipe you can buy the correct piece to fit in there

Sponsored Links
(or you can buy the correct thing)

Which is a Multilink from Multikwik. The bit in the middle, obviously.

multikwik-linking-piece-multilink.jpg

As previous, a short stub of 110mm soil pipe will suffice.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back