Toilet on plinth

L

longdogs

Hi

I have been asked to install a new toilet for a customer in a downstairs cloakroom. The exsisting one is sitting on a plinth which is about three inches high. The waste goes straight out of the wall. He would like, if possible to remove the plinth - he says that when he first moved into the house the original toilet was not sitting on a plinth.

My question is: Does anyone know if I can buy a toilet which has an outlet of around 9'' (230mm) high- from floor to centre of outlet?

I don't fancy using an offset or flexi connector as I think 3'' would be too much of a step up and also would make the water level in the pan too high.

many thanks

Sponsored Links
Don't suppose he fancies the expense of having a wall hung pan - then you could set it to any height you wish ;)

Good thinking but nowhere to hide cistern unfortunately. Room is tiny and behind toilet is a window.

Sponsored Links
Nothing springs to mind - pans I've used are normally about 190mm or so to centre of outlet.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back