Toilet pan connector advice

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I've recently purchased an old property that has a downstairs bathroom with the toilet waste pipe coming out of the floor rather than the wall. Due to the pipe being so far away from the wall I was unable to buy a closed coupled toilet that would reach the back wall. I decided to purchase a toilet unit with the cistern hidden.

As you can see in the pictures i have added a 40mm offset connector (due to the pipe being too close to the wall for any leg space when sitting). This connector just comes up short by a few inches when trying to connect to the toilet. I'm trying to find a connector that would go from the swan connector to the back of the toilet but all the flexi pan connectors seem to be too long....any suggestions?

I've also thought that another possible fix would be for me to chip away the concrete? around the swan connection and just feed a flexi straight from the cast iron floor pipe to the back of the toilet?

There might be a simple solution but unfortunately i'm not very clued up on this.

Thanks

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 271
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 187
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 175
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 186
Sponsored Links
What is the distance from the centre of the floor pipe to the wall?

Be accurate.

Sponsored Links
1st off, dump the old swan neck connector, never re-use an old pan fitting it's just a recipe for disaster.

I'd hack the old one out and use a bent BTW connector for that.

images

• Thanks
Reactions: CBW

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back