Toilet part identification

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all

I need to replace the bit pointed to in the attached picture. As far as I can tell from google it is a flush pipe cone or connector but there are a number of different types and I can't tell which I have. Can anyone point me in the right direction.
The flush pipe is 38mm and the seal is 60mm diameter.

Thanks
Jono

Attachments

• pic.JPG
    pic.JPG
    26.8 KB · Views: 175
Sponsored Links
Its a standard internal (Finned) connector. Check that your pipe hasnt been pushed back out, see if it will push in a little.

I would take the old one off and either take it to a plumbers merchant to get an exact fit or just buy one like this ;
Flush Pipe Connector White Internal
Click on image to zoomClick here for full description
Add to trolley
Stock availability
Code For delivery
54652Flush Pipe Connector White Internal50+Each£1.12£0.93 ex.
+
-
Remove
28142Flush Pipe Connector Fin Type Pan50+Each£0.73£0.61 ex.
+
-
Remove
DESCRIPTION
White PVC internal flushpipe connector.
And for what it costs , it won't be a disaster if it is the wrong size.
They are a tight fit so you may need a bit of clear grease on it or wd40 to help slide it on and into the pan.

Sponsored Links
Never ever ever use any lubricant when fitting the flush pipe/cone - if you do it will eventually push out of the pan or the flush-pipe will loosen off.

Fit the cone onto the pipe/fit the pipe into the pan and then slide the cone into place.

AS newboy suggests, no lubricant needed, clean the internal face of the pan and the flush pipe so it is squeaky clean so it is as tight a fit into the connector as you can get it to ensure no movement/leakage.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back