toilet siphon

1&1/2" close coupling kit Euroflo Cistern Coupling Kit | Toilet Accessories | Screwfix.com, and a Dudley Turboflush adjustable siphon, Thomas Dudley Ltd Adjustable Siphon 237mm | Fill & Flush Valves | Screwfix.com (alter height to suit your cistern, has internal overflow), and you should never need to worry again unless replacing the entire toilet.

Got these in both my WC's, makes it easy to change the washer when need arises and otherwise shouldn't need to touch them. Far superior flush to any modern pan.

Sponsored Links
1&1/2" close coupling kit Euroflo Cistern Coupling Kit | Toilet Accessories | Screwfix.com, and a Dudley Turboflush adjustable siphon, Thomas Dudley Ltd Adjustable Siphon 237mm | Fill & Flush Valves | Screwfix.com (alter height to suit your cistern, has internal overflow), and you should never need to worry again unless replacing the entire toilet.

Got these in both my WC's, makes it easy to change the washer when need arises and otherwise shouldn't need to touch them. Far superior flush to any modern pan.
Do you have oldish toilets that you have replaced the siphon in then?

Sponsored Links
Thanks how do I know the litre flush of the toilet? The cistern is bigger then the modern ones but am not sure if a 7 or 9 litre flush.

Thanks and how do I set the adjustable siphon hight with regards to the fill level line on the cistern?

I am thinking this thread is a wind up????????? How many of these have you fitted if any??

Andy

Says here

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201127_195806_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    Screenshot_20201127_195806_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    705.2 KB · Views: 51

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back