toilet waste

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I want to run 1st floor toilet waste under floor - joists run the right way and want to use a swan neck mcalpine pan connector to keep away from joist that runs parallel with wall -

Depth of joists are 165mm and run from pan to stack is 1620mm -

if i put the pan connector into a 92.5 bend, and sit the bend so that it touches the underside of the flooring (allowing me to get enough fall) ,the top of the bend has to come out of the floor too much and I would have to end up cutting down the swan neck to just below where the neck finishes

This doesn't seem the right way and was looking for suggestions - does it seem possible given the measurements?

Sponsored Links
enough fall @ that distance is 2 degrees :idea: also you can get a tight 90bend from Drain Center ;) . Don`t be fooled by the 1 in 40 "rule" it`s for underground drains when they were 2foot long salt glazed ;)

Sponsored Links
that looks ok.It really won`t be an issue so close to the pan .-the water will have enough velocity ;) Your 32mm in 1620 converts to c. 1- 1/4 inches in 64 - so I can visualise it . Go for it .

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back