Toilet with integrated basin in cistern.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

I'm after this from B&Q:

spacer.gif

but they have none available, and haven't had for the last couple of weeks.

Anyone know of an alternative? This B&Q one is £198, and the only other alternative I can find is nearer £500!

Sponsored Links
If it's the Cooke & Lewis Duetto one then some stores near Manchester say 'low stock' rather than 'out of stock.' This probably doesn't help if you are in Surrey though.

Edit: Farnborough also says low stock.

B&Q don't always keep all C&L stuff at their store but they are able to order if its available from the warehouse. They will also deliver to your door for a charge.

Sponsored Links
Seen worse in he plusher parts of Laaaandan.

Seen some very compact and cool alternatives in Japan. Would be a PITA fro spares though even with my connections :LOL:

Would be a PITA fro spares though even with my connections :LOL:

You got push-fit or compression connections? ;)

Also, some customers have fancy khazis like the combo in the pic above. They seemed like a good idea until the seat gets broken 3 years down the line and can't get one to fit. :LOL:

Indeed.... dealing wth one at the moment - well passed the "hunt" over to his PA. Looking at £500 just because his daughter had a bit of a slip when she came home sloshed.

:LOL: :LOL:

Thanks guys, yes it's the Duetto.

I wonder if a store far from me will deliver?

Ring any branch and ask to speak to the person who sells the bathrooms. They should be able to look it up on their system and get it delivered.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back