Tommy Robinson Goes North and is Milkshaked

• Thread starter Deleted member 18243
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I think it odd but I respect their right to believe in whatever they want to believe in, provided that their religious beliefs do not negatively impact anyone else's right to believe in, or not believe in,
There lies the problem...Brain washing kids and vulnerable people in millions...It effects all of us with its form of insanity.

Sponsored Links
There lies the problem...Brain washing kids and vulnerable people in millions...It effects all of us with its form of insanity.

I completely get your point but humans do adhere to the pack mentality. How many people vote labour/tory/etc just because their parents and neighbourhood did? The same applies to supporting football clubs.

Although I personally have no wish to wear my prefered football club's t-shirt when I am in the pub, and I accept that by virtue of the fact that we were recently relegated, we are pants, I haven't shifted my allegiance to another more successful club.

Religion, politics, football, etc, are examples of us feeling the need to be part of something larger. There is safety in numbers. And there-in lies the success of people like TR, Farage etc. They play the numbers game- "your life is far from perfect- hey, why not blame the blame the ""other (minority) people"". Without them you would live in nirvana". The sad reality is that life is always going to be a struggle for most law abiding people that were not lucky enough to be born with the proverbial silverspoon in their mouth.

They play the numbers game- "your life is far from perfect- hey, why not blame the blame the ""other (minority) people"". Without them you would live in nirvana".

Who are the Minotrity in this global would we live in.

I don't see people having a go at any decent human being what ever colour or creed

Sponsored Links
Who are the Minotrity in this global would we live in.

I am not sure if that is a serious question. The likes of TR and Farage single out minorities in the UK.

I don't see people having a go at any decent human being what ever colour or creed

Is that because you don't see the targeted minority groups as being decent human beings?

oh...

Poor old Tommy only got 2.2% of the vote.

He could have purchased 10 years worth of McDonalds milkshakes with lost deposit.

I am not sure if that is a serious question. The likes of TR and Farage single out minorities in the UK.

Well I do get a lirtke confused these days.

What is an ethnic minority. Tell me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back