tool box sugestion

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, im looking into buying another tool box, I have a Halfords 3 tier canteliver box, very good, holds quite a lot. However i need another that will hold bulkier tools, club hammer, trowels....... does anyone have any sugestions? I quite like the sound of the irwin structural foam box, Anyone used one of them? Any advise / sugestions welcome. Thanks.

Sponsored Links
canvas bags are good dewalt bosch ryobi and other cheaper makes much better for bulky odd shape items ;)

I had one of those irwin boxes for ages. It is really tough and has outlasted any other box I'v e ever had.

The only problem I found was it is too big, so ends up full of all the tools you hardly ever use, and becomes too heavy to safely carry. I don't know if they make a smaller version now?

I have a medium sized tool bag now, and would never go back to having a box. It has loads of pockets, so at the end of a job you can have a quick glance and check all the pockets are full and that you haven't left youe £30 side cutters under the floor or something daft like that.

It also has a shoulder strap which makes carrying it any distance much easier.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back