Top three gripes...

First-time posters who start their posts with 'First-time poster so please be gentle........'

Sponsored Links
Only two at the moment.
No1. BGT.. FFS it's called Britains Got Talent. Simon Cowell take note the operative word is BRITAIN.. WTF are you doing allowing people from Hungary to enter it in the first place? (far less actually win it? )

No2, BGT again, Why oh why did that bint who threw the eggs, not hit Amanda Holden? She didn't have a jacket to take off (like Simon Cowell)
Would have been a whole lot more entertaining to see AH take her dress off. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=a...d-Amanda-Holden-1680x1050-4339.aspx;1680;1050

Sponsored Links
Then THIS you must love above all . . . .

$T2eC16dHJGQE9noMbUZ-BR!+kN1v0w~~60_35.JPG

What's "Britain's got Talent"?

When I was a lad 'talent' was the descriptive for 'fi t birds' and 'totty'

Maybe next years show should only allow entries from girls in short skirts drinking cider and exposing their breasts.

Various acts could involve flashing , drinking , staggering in stellies' and a beer goggle round where all the judges get ****ed and then decide who is the fittest.

I claim the broadcast rights for this format I am on to a winner

What's "Britain's got Talent"?

When I was a lad 'talent' was the descriptive for 'fi t birds' and 'totty'

Maybe next years show should only allow entries from girls in short skirts drinking cider and exposing their breasts.

Various acts could involve flashing , drinking , staggering in stellies' and a beer goggle round where all the judges get p****d and then decide who is the fittest.

I claim the broadcast rights for this format I am on to a winner

It gets my vote... :p :p

Vegetarians who think the dairy industry isn't factory farming.

Dairy Products.

(I use soya or rice milk)

(Wot a plonker)

Sponsored Links
Back