Tory Memes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disregarding your insulting comments, and addressing the issue:
If someone is not interested in DIY, but wishes to participate in non-DIY related issues, (especially in countering the frequent fake news, prejudiced opinions and numerous conspiracy theories) where do you suggest they post their comments?

On a more suitable site.

Sponsored Links
On a more suitable site.
You accuse me of not reading or understanding your comments, yet you disregard an essential part of my previous comment:
Disregarding your insulting comments, and addressing the issue:
If someone is not interested in DIY, but wishes to participate in non-DIY related issues, (especially in countering the frequent fake news, prejudiced opinions and numerous conspiracy theories) where do you suggest they post their comments?

On a more suitable site.
Oh dear, do you not realise the nonsensical situation you are suggesting?
A poster sees a prejudiced opinion, a conspiracy theory, some fake news on this forum, so you suggest that they go on a different site to counter that comment?
How do you suggest the readers follow the discussion?

Sponsored Links
Oh dear, do you not realise the nonsensical situation you are suggesting?
A poster sees a prejudiced opinion, a conspiracy theory, some fake news on this forum, so you suggest that they go on a different site to counter that comment?
How do you suggest the readers follow the discussion?

So, if I were to join a political forum and posted DIY related question, exclusively, you would find that odd. After all GD's tag line is "Tired of all that DIY" Not really applicable if you don't do any is it.

So, if I were to join a political forum and posted DIY related question, exclusively, you would find that odd.
If you posted your DIY related issues in the General Discussion forum, yes, I would find it odd. Even more odd if there were specifically DIY related forum on that site, but they were ignored for the posting of DIY related issues.

After all GD's tag line is "Tired of all that DIY" Not really applicable if you don't do any is it.
"Tired of" could be interpreted in at least two ways, "fatigued with", or "bored with".

You haven't addressed how you think readers could follow the discussion.

If you posted your DIY related issues in the General Discussion forum, yes, I would find it odd. Even more odd if there were specifically DIY related forum on that site, but they were ignored for the posting of DIY related issues.

"Tired of" could be interpreted in at least two ways, "fatigued with", or "bored with".

You haven't addressed how you think readers could follow the discussion.

How can you be bored or fatigued of something you don't do and are not interested in?

I'm bored of this conversation, and not participated, until now. Less bored while typing ...
:)

How can you be bored or fatigued of something you don't do and are not interested in?
bored
feeling tired and unhappy because something is not interesting

You still haven't addressed how you think readers could follow the discussion across several sites, especially if those readers are unaware of which other sites to peruse.

It doesn't take long for the intellectually challenged to descend into aggressive abuse.
If you can't maintain a civil discussion in a calm and orderly fashion, don't you think you should seek help with your anger management?

No anger at all, just posting truths.(y)

No anger at all, just posting truths.(y)
But you are displaying your inability to maintain a discussion in a civil and orderly fashion.
Your opinions are not truths. You might consider them to be so, but that also displays your own delusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back