Towel rail pipe entry

16 Apr 2006
Reaction score
United Kingdom
At the moment i have a radiator fitted in the bathroom where flow is connected straight up from the floor to the trv. The return then comes up out of the floor and across the bottom of the rad for about 60cm and elbows up to the return.

This is because of the joist formation under the floor so couldn't gain access to the other side of the floor.

Im sure i have seen towel rails with entry for flow and return on one side of the rad enabling me to pipe to one side but trying find one on the internet is proving difficult.
Does anyone know what they are called or link me to one? Proving quite a task atm.


Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links