towel rail

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
could anyone help me ,i've just bought a savoy corner basin with towel rail,I cannot work out how to fit the towel rail,there were no instructions, the basin and pedestal were easily fitted thanks carol

Sponsored Links
Assuming it is a standard towel rail working off the wet heating system, you will need to fit 2 rad valves on the bottom of it then adjust the pipe work off your existing raiator to fit. (Assuming you have an exisiting radiator in bathroom)

Don`t think she means that type of towel rail , think it`s sort that fits round the pedestal

Dare I guess this would be from a not-fit-anything-properly Chinese reject shop with a name a bit like 8aff5t0re.k0n? If so their staff will be delighted to shove you off to ask someone else once you have explained to them what a "b-a-s-i-n" is.

Sponsored Links
Not fitted this particular Basin but the two i have installed both from Bathstore are very simple two bolts locating into hole preloaded with a nut.

Bathstore are part of the Wolseley Group so I guess any stuff you pick up from plump center etc is the same chinese rubbish?

Didnt even look.

Guess its a BIG BUMP

My bad. :oops:

Actually on second look we have a person that actually uses the search function.

Forum search a most powerful tool!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back