Tower Scaffolding

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've just priced up a couple of external decorating jobs, both of which have areas slightly awkward with conventional ladders.

I don't own any big ladders yet (haven't justified the cost - have used my father-in-laws) but I am also thinking of getting some tower scaffolding?

Any thoughts? Or good suppliers?

Obviously I want to spend a minimum as this isn't an area I wish to concentrate, so far, it is all looking a bit pricey.

Would welcome any experience you chaps may have.

MMJ

Sponsored Links
Access hire and tool hire companies don't keep allow towers for ever and a day. It is worth phoning a few and asking. A friend of mine got one with an 8x4 base, came with wheels, boards, outriggers etc. Not sure of the height but he reached his apex no problem on it. It is a Zip-up make cost him £400. Cost new around £2000 I believe, few bits of paint and the odd dent but otherwise great. A lot lighter than steel to work with.

May be worth a try, you never know your luck.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back