TP Lables

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Anyone know a source for blank 3 phase board labels, I used to get them on a roll of lick and stick from a mate who worked for mmm, a leccy supplier and cut them as required However he has been promoted to a desk job (yeah that'll last)
DM

Sponsored Links
What make board? I have templates for ones that fit MEM boards.

Create a table of 18mm x 'whatever' in Word then print out onto sticky sheets from Poundland.

I've tried looking myself but have given up on the idea now.

it's mostly proteus boards that have been scribbled over and are unreadable but any would do
DM

Sponsored Links
Create a table of 18mm x 'whatever' in Word then print out onto sticky sheets from Poundland.
If you use Avery labels (probably not available in Poundland but then probably more guaranteed to stay stuck on) you can download a wizard from their website which has all the templates for all of their label formats already defined.

Select the label type you're using and away you go.

Simples.

Useful money saving tip - if you aren't going to print a whole sheet at once start at the end which goes into your printer last (usually the bottom) and work away from that so that you can feed it through another time - the printer may have problems picking the sheet up the next time if all it's got is the backing paper to work with.

Or just get a labelling machine which does 18mm?

I've got a tyco labelling maching, which has a function specifically for labelling fuseboards.

You type in the description for each circuit in turn and it prints one long lable all properly spaced for 17.5mm (or whatever size you set it to) devices.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back