Tragic Migrant deaths, Freezer container or boat..... easily avoidable

We cannot treat them all the same without becoming totally inhumane.

Agreed again. But those who encourage those to follow these dreams m feed the gangs who exploit. Sir Gal had it right. Those who hit our shores should be taken back to the first safe country they entered or holding centre. They then have to apply asylum at an embassy of their chosen country.

This would discourage risking their lives and making gangs rich

Sponsored Links
where Motman lives -he says its full of foreign criminals so they should fit right in
Yeah, go ahead, make a joke and try to score a point out of 39 poor souls dying you sick c***. It’s wishy washy liberals like you that have made it worth their while coming here.

Agreed again. But those who encourage those to follow these dreams m feed the gangs who exploit. Sir Gal had it right. Those who hit our shores should be taken back to the first safe country they entered or holding centre. They then have to apply asylum at an embassy of their chosen country.

This would discourage risking their lives and making gangs rich

why do you think trafficed people are the same as refugees?

Sponsored Links
Similar thing happened in Hungary? A while back?

Think there were more deaths over 60 Afai recall

Placing all captured illegals in camps outside our shores though might be unpalatable to some. However I dont see any other way without immigration becoming a corrosive issue infecting other more pressing concerns.

It becomes a vanguard argument. Say an MP explains we need a more pragmatic approach to illegal immigration. They will immediately be branded a Lefty liberal soft on borders so even if every other policy they approve might be beneficial they will be skewered by their view on the one divisive issue.

The people smugglers are now giving back to the families the money paid to them, that have lost a loved one in the recent tragedy

The recent news seems to indicate that the people couldn’t breathe inside the container. Crazy to transport people in what I assume would not only be a frozen container, but near air tight.

This terrible incident surely proves that borders need careful checks on vehicles going between countries. The details of how and where the people were brought will hopefully now be revealed.

The recent news seems to indicate that the people couldn’t breathe inside the container. Crazy to transport people in what I assume would not only be a frozen container, but near air tight.

This terrible incident surely proves that borders need careful checks on vehicles going between countries. The details of how and where the people were brought will hopefully now be revealed.

It seems the reason this type of container was used is because it is sealed by Customs and not opened until it reaches its destination .

It seems the reason this type of container was used is because it is sealed by Customs and not opened until it reaches its destination .
Apparently they are used because thermal scanners don't work - they are too cold...

Checking every container manually would create gridlock!

Shall we wait until cause of death is established as asphyxiation, hypothermia, or both . . .

I'm told that this smuggling method has been happening for a few years now & a relatively few characters have been making a lot of unexplainable £cash. This is 'sort of' common knowledge amongst the tight knit band of what the euro LGV community call 'tangs'.

Which leads me to repeat my famously cynical question of "I know who sells drugs in my community, how come my local Police Don't?"

Sponsored Links
Back