Traitor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lin Wood has just put this out on Parler.
He is a famous defamation lawyer in America who is close to the administration.
He is not the man to make false accusations against anyone because he, more than anyone knows the penalties.
It is beginning

Over the next 10-14 days, you will learn shocking information about many of our government officials & wealthy elite.

Child sex trafficking and pedophilia are the worldwide pandemic.

Revelations will relate to Joe Biden, Barack Obama, Chief Justice John Roberts, Hillary Clinton, Nancy Pelosi, Mike Pence, Jeffrey Epstein, Bill Gates, and thousands more.

I have seen the evidence. It is conclusive.

This truly is the battle between good & evil.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
It seems as though the Pope has been arrested.
I don't know if that is true.

https://api.parler.com/l/6xThY
Holy See, Batman. Kapow!
upload_2021-1-10_16-8-44.jpeg

More from Lin Wood on Parler

A great deal of evidence deals with pedophilia & child sex trafficking. Laws prohibit it from being transmitted online. So the evidence can only be brought to light in court.

You will also be shown evidence at the proper time and through proper channels about the conclusive evidence of election fraud & acts of treason by many against our country.

Perhaps most shocking will be the masterful actions of President Trump in ridding our country of debtor-state status. Our financial system is a paper fraud. Time for bankruptcy & a fresh start. Just think - no income taxes!

Good time to own gold, silver, land, etc. Real assets v. paper.

It is 1776 again. Stay tuned.

Don't you think that's just a teeny bit unusual.
Trés.

Never before has a President of the USA spouted so much BS and conspiracy theories (actually believing them himself) as the Donald. To do that on the scale to which he is doing it is quite unbelievable, really.

I'm surprised they let him rant on them for so long.

Mike Pence is a traitor to his country, execution is a normal punishment for traitors.
Firing squad sounds good to me.
I believe if you search, you'll find that America re-enabled firing squads as a method of execution quite recently.
Just saying.

In a co ordinated attack on free speech by big tech, parler is being banned off the internet today, it's Amazon, Apple and google behind it.
It might take up to a week before parler can get back on line.
But there is still Gab .com, Trump has been banned from Twitter, he joined parler, now they are taking that down.
In the immortal words of Tyrion Lanister When you rip out a man's tongue you are telling the world that you are afraid of what he might say.
The arrival of the internet was a breath of fresh air, people were free to get their information lots of different sources, politicians lies and secrets were being exposed on a regular basis by independent media outlets and whistle blowers.
The government and the other vested interests were in crisis, this is why they are trying to assert their authority by threatening the social media giants with sanctions.
They say they are doing it in order to "protect" fully grown adults from "fake news".
It seems the heyday of the internet is over.

Trés.

Never before has a President of the USA spouted so much BS and conspiracy theories (actually believing them himself) as the Donald. To do that on the scale to which he is doing it is quite unbelievable, really.

I'm surprised they let him rant on them for so long.

There speaks a man who has been completely taken in, and will adamantly insist that his mistaken world view is correct, even when it crumbles before his eyes.

Don't you think that's just a teeny bit unusual.
On the one side you have right wing nutters believing in conspiracy theories and spouting ridiculous lies and the other you have reasoned logic and truth.

See sooeys posts if you want a taste of the former...

Mike Pence is a traitor to his country, execution is a normal punishment for traitors.
Firing squad sounds good to me.
I believe if you search, you'll find that America re-enabled firing squads as a method of execution quite recently.
Just saying.

Sooey is as barmy as Lin Wood.

Over the next 10-14 days, you will learn shocking information about many of our government officials & wealthy elite.
Why have they waited till now (10-14 days time) ? Surely anyone with any morals would have taken down a paedophile ring the instant they had evidence?

Child sex trafficking and pedophilia are the worldwide pandemic.

I have seen the evidence. It is conclusive.

This truly is the battle between good & evil.

And now we get to the heart of the problem.
Sooey is a fully paid up member of the QAnon conspiracy.

Sooey, I am really sorry, you seriously need help.

Please please don't let this stuff harm your family or friend relationships, you have gone down a very damaging rabbit hole.

You really really need help, this stuff is dangerous, please don't let it harm your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back