Trampoline repairs

Sponsored Links
it needs to be off the same elasticity to be off any good
not enough it wont "bounce" to much it will drop to the ground

Hi Big-all,

Thanks. The company that make the trampoline have gone bust. Do you know where I can find the correct specifications? is there a resource?

Many thanks

haven't got a clue really :LOL:

the best i can suggest is you find the same size at toys are us or similar
then providing they are off similar construction same number off zig zags and the elastic has a similar distance to travel around the edge at each support point between edge and trampoline mat then you could ask firstly iff they do spare or write to or contact the manufacturer for spares??

have you tried googleing "12ft trampoline spare cord" or similar??

Sponsored Links
haven't got a clue really :LOL:

the best i can suggest is you find the same size at toys are us or similar
then providing they are off similar construction same number off zig zags and the elastic has a similar distance to travel around the edge at each support point between edge and trampoline mat then you could ask firstly iff they do spare or write to or contact the manufacturer for spares??

have you tried googleing "12ft trampoline spare cord" or similar??

Thanks for your help. I can't find anything on that particular manufacturer, I think they are German. Toy R Us may be a good idea, I might see if I can pop in over the next few days. To be honest, it looks like I might replace the trampoline. I don't want it to cause problems if I pic the wrong cords.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back