Translation software

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can any one recommend, or tell me if there is a software package availabe for home use(ie not very often or expensive) that can be used for the translation of english-thai -english by copying & pasteing text. I have tried googling without success.

Sponsored Links
Yes thanks for that, already seen those type of sites, I have a penfriend in Thailand who I write to using a phrase book, but it is a bit laborious & I was hoping there might be a software programme that I could enter blocks of text, or preferably a full letter for translation before sending & to translate replies.

Sponsored Links
Sorry never heard of that, where do I find it? edit: found it now but they do not appear to do the Thai language unless I am missing something. Thanks anyway.

If you want a good laugh at bad translations, use babelfish - it's useless for anything more than Good Morning type translations.

in my experience the translations are very poor.

If you speak the language to some extent, the best use I know is to put the foreign language text in, then puzzle out the bits it has mistranslated.

If you use it to translate from English to Foreign, you may not notice the absurdities.

Can babefish translate Swedish in to English, I need of that. can i get any software for translation from any where.

Sponsored Links
Back