Trevi Boost Check Valves

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am in the process of installing a Trevi boost shower and there is a requirement for a single check valve on the 22mm hot feed. In the MI there are a list of check valves which are recommended, I cannot find these anywhere. It appears I need a 22mm single swing check valve, please can help me by advising where I can buy valves of this type (links would be even better).

The list in the MI is:
Socia - 22mm CR Socla
Brefo - SC"CR Flamco DN 22
RWC - Floguard SC 75 C CRW
Conex Sanbr Ltd - CR Alsta Saeflo A 30

Thanks James

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
All the links go to 3/4" swing checks, and I'm fairly certain that 22mm are not available.
So, 3/4" with male irons it is then.

I had a response from the customer services today so thought I would post this:

I have identified the valve as a Type NN Single Check valve BSP Male 3/4” x BSP Female 3/4” with Chrome Plated body.
Data sheet and photos are attached for your information.

This has a Part Number : 230020165 Watts Industries UK Ltd

Generally we have stock of this valve, if not we would expect delivery from manufacturing to be no longer than 4 – 6 working weeks.
If these are going to be purchased from plumbers / end users, they can be obtained from the major distributors like BSS & Wolseley or we have a local company called Advanced Water Company Ltd in Evesham who can transact small credit card payments, their contact number is 01386 760 066.
http://www.advancedwater.co.uk/prod-660-069-0916.html

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back