Trial by Media...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
When the establishment gathers round to protect the rich and powerful they can halt/stall official scrutiny, so it appears the media is more important than ever...

Another interview coming up

"Addressing Mr Johnson directly, Ms Arcuri added: "I've been nothing but loyal, faithful, supportive, and a true confidante of yours."

"I don't understand why you've blocked me and ignored me as if I was some fleeting one-night stand or some girl that you picked up at a bar because I wasn't - and you know that."

"Ms Arcuri told the show that she wished that Mr Johnson had declared their relationship, saying that she had become "collateral damage" while the prime minister seemed to have escaped "unaffected".

Fair or not, this appears to be the only way to get the story out at the relevant time!

Sponsored Links
One more story about a dishonest and untrustworthy man.

Mottie and bod already know that Buffoon is a shameless liar who betrays everybody, they can't be bothered to read your post or comment on it.

Sponsored Links

Mottie and bod already know that Buffoon is a shameless liar who betrays everybody, they can't be bothered to read your post or comment on it.

I read the post :cool:
And commented on it :cool:

Also
Tis true Johnson is a buffoon my advice to u is don't vote for him :LOL:

Best u vote for buffoon Corbyn :LOL:

Failing that vote for Buffoon Swinson

There is always the buffoon green party :idea:

Last edited:

I'm not interested. I'm voting for Boris and you can for you like.... Its called a democracy.

What is Jennifer Arcuri complaining about?
She I assume had a bit of a ding dong with Boris for a while (lucky guy!) and he went on to other things eventually.
Now he won’t say much about it to acknowledge it. No surprise there - and what does she expect?
She isn’t exactly no.10 wifey material is she?

She isn’t exactly no.10 wifey material is she?
She courted an important UK individual so that she could con the UK out of hundreds of thousands, allowing a foreigner to gain from UK coffers.

I'd say she is perfect for Boris.

Hold on a sec...

who here would take a call from ex-girl friend Jenifer while in a new relationship with Carrie?

Sponsored Links
Back