trianco eurostar condensing smoking BADLY

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
I have just gone on a repair of a trianco eurostar boiler that was going to lockout after 10 mins or so , I then found that the oil tank had frozen at gate valve so after defrosting and getting good oil supply to the burner when restarted a really bad black smoke was coming from the balance flue which inturn was going back into the internal boiler house really really badly .I have fited new nossle ,done full service on boiler , cleared flue ways , checked pump pressure ,air and everything else that you would normally do but when the boiler was restarted the same thing is happening !!! any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Sponsored Links
What burner? If it's smoking after doing everything, something hasn't been done, have you removed the mouse from the fan?. The new nozzle might be faulty.

what readings were you getting on your FGA? What smoke reading did you get?

Sponsored Links
Just an idea from a non Oftec plumber.... If the boiler runs on Kerosene , can that freeze/ jellyfy :?: I remember ones running on "diesel" where the fuel froze >>>Way Back :oops: . Could the Wrong fuel have been delivered :?: :idea:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back