Trianco flue

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Does anyone know where I can get/ buy a flue for my Trianco TRO 1519 oil boiler. If I can't get one I have to buy a new boiler. The current flue has a hole in its side where it goes through the wall (rusted). Apparently this is a 'feature' of Trianco flues for this boiler. The boiler's about 15 yrs old but works well.

Sponsored Links
bang some fire cement over hole.
its friday, but if it was monday i would ring a heating supplier, locally and ask :cool:

Sponsored Links
i give up
kos.gif

Need to keep it legal as I have a 20 month old in the house. I live in North West Wales.

i used to live on anglesey. :eek:

and @ the moment i am sober. ;)

No luck in finding a flue so going to buy a Worcester Utility 15/19 RS (balanced flue) tomorrow. Any comments on this choice. The other available to me was a Firebird but not much on this forum about them. :cry:

It's ok for him, he's safe in Nepal while you have a duff flue. Did you ask Trianco?

:eek:
i was suggesting that his choice of boiler was ok.

........assuming it came with a b9 burner of course. ;)

wakey wakey.

Alright, alright, didn't notice he's got more money than sense. It's only a bit of flue pipe after all. I know, manufacturers give a load of waffle about how it has to be carefully matched to the boiler. Load of tosh. an exit to the outside and some burner adjustment..........but who am I to stop people wasting money? I don't get paid for this anyway.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back