Trianco Redfyre TR0 28/32 not working

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I moved into a new property with a Trianco TRO 28/32 installed. Had been working fine (though some rads don't appear to be working) but we think the oil ran out last week and only got a new dleivery today.

The boiler hasn't fired up and we can't see any obvious way to reset. I am a complete novice on oil fired central heating systems (and all other types to be honest).

Any advice/suggestions gratefully received. Also any advice on whether this model is still a good one - its at least 13 yeards old. Should I look to change? It is a scarily big beast and has to heat a large house.

Thanks

J Baker

Sponsored Links
The boiler will have locked out due to no oil.

The oil line from the tank may now contain air - this may require bleeding out by disconecting the oil line at the burner and running till clear.

You might like to try reseting the burner by pressing in the reset switch - however this may cause more damage to the pump.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back