tricks of the trade

dont remember me island do you ,anyway whats up with the plasterers forum,didnt get the boot m8?,anyways troll=
In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into a desired emotional response[1] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[2] In addition to the offending poster, the noun troll can also refer to the provocative message itself, as in "that was an excellent troll you posted". While the term troll and its associated action trolling are primarily associated with Internet discourse, media attention in recent years has made such labels highly subjective, with trolling being used to describe intentionally provocative actions outside of an online context. For example, recent media accounts have used the term troll to describe "a person who defaces internet tribute sites with the aim of causing grief to families."[
as per wickpedia m8 :D

Sponsored Links
only windin you up m8,long time no speak,or is it spell?we used to have the banter on another forum an you was ok,even stuck up for me when i got the push,welcome!!!!

Okey dokey, you got me there for a bit. I still cant remember you but as long as its all good then im happy with that.

Thankyou for welcoming me sir.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back