Triton Capella Shower Problems

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Checked all over for a good DIY site and this one seems quite good. Spent lots of time on various projects with lots of success but ive come across a strange problem installing a Triton Capella Mixer Shower

It either runs Red Hot or Freezing - there is no in between. Water pressure is good. It fitted to a combi boiler (Worcester Bosch 240)

One the dial there seems to be a point where it changes from red hot to freezing. Once it goes cold i have to turn it off completely or i cannot get back to hot water.

Think it might be the thermostatic cartridge but wondered if anyone here had had a similar problem.

Thanks

Kev

Sponsored Links
Checked the feeds to the manual that came with it and they are the correct way around.
Thanks for looking anyway

Sponsored Links
KevH Has me worried! Does anyone know if the problems with Capella have been sorted, as I am looking at buying one But.................

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back