Triton electric shower starts up

Gid

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
I’ve got a triton electric shower and just recently when I turn the power/isolater cord the shower starts,where as before it just lit up the shower and I pressed the button on the shower to get it started.
Anyone know why this is?

Sponsored Links
Hi I’m not sure about the clicking I’ll have a look when I get back.hope it is just jammed hopefully it will just pop back out with a little persuasion.

Sponsored Links
Would I have to take the front cover off do you think?

Hey.. Look... I took my laptop apart the other day to clean out and lubricate the touchpad (or whatever the feck it's called) because one of my family managed to jam it up with an unknown substance they'd dropped somewhere in the vicinity!

I'm convinced it was the missus as the kids all have their own self-built pc's and treasure them... Whereas she thinks of it as a cupboard door which needs to be kicked to get it to shut properly!

Its the same engineering but much much smaller screws :sick:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back