triton showers.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
my lad is thinking of getting a 10.5kw. triton bewitched electric shower, and would be intrested if anyone has any imfo as to whether there good-bad- or steer clear investment. regards.r.r.

Sponsored Links
Triton arn't bad, spares are quite easily available, etc

Just avoid gainsbourgh, total pain in the rear end to work with :evil:

:) thanks for your quick replys, he has in fact gone ahead and bought a triton.
noted for future use anyway, cheers. r.r.

Sponsored Links
redrunner said:
:) thanks for your quick replys, he has in fact gone ahead and bought a triton.
Between 12:38am and 8:04am? :eek:

sorry if i have wasted anyones time ?. i thought this site was for help,
my lad said he was thinking of getting the shower model i mentioned and did i know if they were any good ?. not knowing the answer i posted the question on here where qualified electricians and persons who have had or use one would be able to advise .
i did not know at the time of posting where and when he was getting a shower from and so quick.
thanks again for replys , hope i didnt waste all of your times.
regards. r.r. :confused:

redrunner said:
sorry if i have wasted anyones time ?. i thought this site was for help
I see. Pouring sarcasm on troubled waters. That'll help. :rolleyes:

i did not know at the time of posting where and when he was getting a shower from and so quick.
I'm thinking of getting a petrol Volvo - what do you think of them?

When you tell me that diesels are better I'll tell you that I've already bought a petrol one.

See what I mean?

Softus go and get a life! lol by using a volvo as an example you can clearly tell that you are dull and have nothing better to do with your time other than insult people on this site.

people that are new to this site could be put off by your answers to redrunners problem. as he explained he did not know his son was going to go and buy one off ebay before posting his question so how could he possibly be wasting anybodys time.

maybe you should think before you type or stay off this site altogether as everyone else seems to offer advice other than insults.

Redrunner tell your son triton showers are fine. i have one and have had no problems whatsoever.

becks1 said:
people that are new to this site could be put off by your answers to redrunners problem.
Well you weren't put off, unfortunately.

as he explained he did not know his son was going to go and buy one off ebay before posting his question so how could he possibly be wasting anybodys time.
By the not knowing thing, clearly. Or are you suggesting that he had no way of knowing, or of telling his son to hang fire until he'd got an answer?

maybe you should think before you type or stay off this site altogether as everyone else seems to offer advice other than insults.
Maybe I should. Or maybe you should read those topics where people seem grateful for the advice I give. Mind you, those people have genuine problems and are making genuine enquiries, rather than asking questions that have absolutely no point.

Redrunner tell your son triton showers are fine. i have one and have had no problems whatsoever.
One? That's very sweet. I maintain the things and have replaced countless heater cans, not to mention the appalling riser rail brackets and handset clamps. I would never have one in my own house.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back