triton topaz t100i

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

was having a shower this morning when when there was a pop from the shower and water started coming out from the small overflow pipe at the back (though still from the shower head as well). I stopped the shower then restarted it and more water came out of the overflow (though no longer out of the shower head). There's quite a lot of verdigris coming out from it as well. I'm not an expert on showers, but I read somewhere that it might be a case of replacing the pressure relief device. However money it tight and I don't want to be buying parts if they aren't going to fix the problem. If anyone can give me an accurate diagnosis that would be much appreciated.

Sponsored Links
Yes the prd's failed.

New prd about £10 part no 83301330.

You'll need to id why it failed.
Useally blocked/restricted shower head, inner shower hose collasped,
you putting your hand over the shower head or changing spray pattern.

Cheers man. I'll get the part ordered. There didn't seem to be any obvious reason for it to go, the shower was working perfectly fine and I didn't block the flow, but I'll give it a good clean.

Thanks once again.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back