Trouble with Combi Boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have an Esprit 2 30 Combi Boiler,Water to rads is hot & ok but water to taps does not get upto correct temperature no matter how long i run it for.The Boiler was fitted about six months ago and i do not think the system was flushed very well. Help Please.

Sponsored Links
check the flow if the flow is too high it would be difficult for the heat ex to warm that amount of water, try slowing the flow through hot tap see if it is any warmer if thats the case you will need to reduce the cold water main or by Pressure reducing valve if it is found to be too high. the flushing of the system wouldnt make a big difference to the DHW side of things

also makes sure the boiler hot water knob is turned up quite high.

Pressure reducing valve if it is found to be too high. the flushing of the system wouldnt make a big difference to the DHW side of things

also makes sure the boiler hot water knob is turned up quite high.

If the system is not cleaned then a combi plate heat exchanger will soon get blocked and give poor hot water output.

Probably whats happened here!

Tony

Sponsored Links
Probably haven't compensated for the much colder water in winter entering the plate heat exchanger.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back