truly representative...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

imamartian

My kids will bring a book home from school and it will have Kumil playing with Heather....or Sushil in an adventure with Sam.... but never Iddawg running with Scot !!! And never Tom and Edward playing together !!!

i support integration....but this weekend i haven't seen more than 3 indian people in the millions of people out supporting the Queen in the Jubilee celebrations !!! i'm disappointed in that !

Sponsored Links
My kids will bring a book home from school and it will have Kumil playing with Heather....or Sushil in an adventure with Sam.... but never Iddawg running with Scot !!! And never Tom and Edward playing together !!!

i support integration....but this weekend i haven't seen more than 3 indian people in the millions of people out supporting the Queen in the Jubilee celebrations !!! i'm disappointed in that !

Look at bbc news at one today (tues) . Doesnt tally with the coverage you saw

Sponsored Links
My kids will bring a book home from school and it will have Kumil playing with Heather!

:eek:

Is this about gangs of Asian men grooming under-age white girls again?

no! ffs !!
at least try and respect someone elses post !!! :rolleyes: :evil:

:LOL: :LOL:

Sense of humour bypass martian?? ;)

I'm sure it will be ignored, and no one will pick up on it. Just like most of my utterings on here. :(

Your reaction did make me laugh though. Laugh a lot. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Look at bbc news at one today (tues) . Doesnt tally with the coverage you saw

explain or add a link !!!!

My kids will bring a book home from school and it will have Kumil playing with Heather!

:eek:

Is this about gangs of Asian men grooming under-age white girls again?

no! ffs !!
at least try and respect someone elses post !!! :rolleyes: :evil:

:LOL: :LOL:

Sense of humour bypass martian?? ;)

or maybe you weren't funny Mr Meths ? :rolleyes: and deal with the thread instead of stealing cheap points !!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back