Trump an Americans view

Sponsored Links
A very good video on how Trump is better than Biden. (a view of the video - not a statement of fact).

What? I really don't care much who is PM in the old colony, but there was no argument here, just the usual "well, I think he's bad, and could share reasons if I wanted, but you go look it up". Maybe they are both arzeholes - they are both politicians after all.

Trump is boring now he's out of office. The US has no shortage of blowhards, now he's lost the power to do anything the main source of entertainment is the prosecutions for sedition and tax fraud.

Sponsored Links
Yeah. What made me chuckle the most in the video was when he said "what has he done, you know he's been in politics for 47 years, what has he done in 47 years?"

No answer given, no opportunity to answer given. The usual dumbass tactic of asking a question that suggests the answer is "nothing" but not actually allowing anybody that knows the answer to respond.

Here's a few things he did, which is a bit better than Trump managed before, during or after being president.
  • He served as vice president from 2009 to 2017
  • From 1973 to 2009, Biden served in the U.S. Senate and was on two key committees as both ranking member and chairman: the Senate Foreign Relations Committee and the Senate Judiciary Committee
  • Biden played influential foreign and domestic roles in the administration, establishing himself as one of the most significant vice presidents in American history.
  • Biden provided President Obama with crucial advice on legislative issues related to the 2009 Recovery Act
  • Biden supported protecting women from violence -- even teaming up with performer Lady Gaga in 2017 to support the "It's on Us" campaign against sexual assault. (Trump on the other grabbing hand ....)
  • the "Biden Crime Bill"
  • He was one of the youngest people elected to a seat in the upper chamber.
I don't know much about this, all just from a couple of random articles talking about him, but sounds a lot more than Trump ever did.

• He served as vice president from 2009 to 2017
  • From 1973 to 2009, Biden served in the U.S. Senate and was on two key committees as both ranking member and chairman: the Senate Foreign Relations Committee and the Senate Judiciary Committee
but what useful things did he do in all that time. Any clown can sit on a committee, the question is what did he do that was useful whilst on that comittee.

I acknowledge the point you make about supporting a bill for "protecting women from violence". But did he just do that to meet Gaga ?

least Trump was never in charge when migrants were rounded up with whips and lassos ! Imagine the media fury if he had been.

One friend I have there's family is split down the middle. They daren't talk about politics or they'd have to get their guns out...
The friend (dem) is quite sure that Trump will very much be back next time round. The other side of the family still loves Trump.

Global W is one issue which will probably divide even more strongly. Add covid for more division. Biden's failed immigration tactics won't help. On BLM what HAS Biden done? And Kamala, who?? I don't detect much of a less partisan electorate.
Is there a less nutty but strong Rep governor/senator? DeSantis (Fl) is a new Rep "it" guy, being supported by ex Trump sponsors, to T's annoyance. Likely the squabbles will reveal T as too divisive even within the GOP?
The run to the mid-terms will be interesting.

trump will be back on the world stage ;)

blimey think about it Trump & johnson together . :cool: they will sort it ;)

revitalise the friendship with kim il wat sit ;)

tell the french to go and do one ;)

sort out the mad mullahs in tehran ;)

I'm a fan of neither but the difference in how both are portrayed by the MSM is frightening.

Trump got no mercy or favour.
Biden quite the opposite.

but what useful things did he do in all that time. Any clown can sit on a committee, the question is what did he do that was useful whilst on that comittee.

Yes, he had those positions because he was a clown.

I acknowledge the point you make about supporting a bill for "protecting women from violence". But did he just do that to meet Gaga ?

Yes, his whole political career was just a ruse to meet Gaga

least Trump was never in charge when migrants were rounded up with whips and lassos ! Imagine the media fury if he had been.

Presidents are not in charge of Texan rangers, Texan rangers are a law unto themselves.

Sponsored Links
Back