An American's view

Good God, what a collection. I think most of those would require TWO or possibly even THREE aircraft seats, effectively giving them the opportunity of at least half price air tickets..
I disagree. I suspect they would need 2 or 3 aircraft.

Sponsored Links
"By law, there are no crappy, old cars".

By law there are now lots of crappy, new cars. And lots of diesels, that are apparently better for the environment. :whistle::rolleyes: Or maybe not.

By law there are now lots of crappy, new cars. And lots of diesels, that are apparently better for the environment. :whistle::rolleyes: Or maybe not.
Wouldn't mind so much if we were actually to blame for building them or owned the companies that built them.

Sponsored Links

Wouldn't mind so much if we were actually to blame for building them or owned the companies that built them.

Yes, alas all of Britain's pioneering work in the earlier days of motoring and our manufacturers all gone. Now the dodgy Jerrys keep us supplied with Euroboxes, and the Chinks build our nuclear power stations. Aren't we buying some navy vessels out of a catalogue from the Koreans these days? All very sad.

The Yanks should be pleased that they actually make cars, etc - although these days, the streets of America seem to be full of more Euroboxes and Jap metal than Detroit's finest.

Last edited:
Why was that woman wearing a thong? :sick:

Is her husband so shallow that he wouldn't fancy her if she didn't dress sexily? :LOL:
If that's the one I saw, I should imagine he'd fancy a hippopotamus more, wearing a thong or not.

Glad to oblige.

upload_2015-10-11_20-17-33.png

That picture reminds me of a Simpsons episode where Homer puts on even more weight. He puts on a pair of underpants which immediately disappear up his nether regions, so he puts on another pair, etc., etc.

Mind you, this thread reminds me of the story of how Noah's family and helpers were complaining about the amount of excrement that had been building up on the ark. Noah thought about it and told them to shovel it all overboard, which they duly did. And there it remained until Columbus discovered it in 1492...

Sponsored Links
Back