Trump

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Difficult one to call, personally I'd written Trump off after his Covid response. BUT, since then we've had BLM with their threats of seizing white peoples homes and an economy doing better than expected. I wouldn't write him off just yet, he's climbing in the polls. Turkeys don't tend to vote for Xmas, as evidenced by the Brexit referendum, I think he's still in with a chance.

I wouldn't bet against him, he knows how to win.

If I was an American I would probably vote for him again, mainly cause I can't be arsed with this liberally lefty democrat bollloxs . But I haven't been that impressed with Trump, he does seem particularly stupid a lot of the time, tells to many lies. But I do like the basic fundamentals of what he is trying to do.

Wish the Republicans had put that Nikki Haley in charge - I did like her. She would have made a good president.

You lot truly are a cult.
I think you've got a couple of letters wrong in that last word :)

A British friend of mine who has lived in the States for the last 20 years said some years ago to me that it was his belief that the American education system was appalling. He was convinced that Americans were kept stupid because they don't question too much. At the time I thought it was a really snobbish and incorrect thing to say but now, with Trump probably winning another term, I'm not so sure..

His best acheivment is riling the lwr.
Correct.
Trump will not be remembered for his ability to govern. Not only will he go down as the worst president the USA has endured, many beleive (including prominent high ranking Republicans) there will never be one as bad.

I wonder what Joseph Raymond McCarthy would say ( if he were still alive ) about a president of America being married to a woman bought up as a communist in a communist country.

I wonder what Joseph Raymond McCarthy would say ( if he were still alive ) about a president of America being married to a woman bought up as a communist in a communist country.
Trump has been in bed with the Russians for a long while. Did you not see the reports on the latest (most comprehensive) bi-partisan* report into the Russia thing?

Once Tumps' financial records are turned over, those investigating will see just how corrupt and just how entangled with the Ruskies he really is.

*For those RWR who don't know what bi-partisan means - it means that both sides of the political spectrum sanctioned it.

Last edited:
The eu was always a cult.
The UK was a founding member, it even helped develop the Single Market

Its awfully miserable being a brexiteer right now....no wonder they are all so touchy.

Trump has been in bed with the Russians for a long while. Did you not see the reports on the latest (most comprehensive) bi-partisan* report into the Russia thing?

Once Tumps' financial records are turned over, those investigating will see just how corrupt and just how entangled with the Ruskies he reall is.

*For those RWR who don't know what bi-partisan means - it means that both sides of the political spectrum sanctioned it.
Don't hold you breath waiting for news of Trumps political demise, it is just another example of those who should know better building up the hopes of gullible anti Trumpers.
How many times before have we heard that Trump is hiding something, and this or that investigation will produce the evidence to nail him, yet every times nothing is found to incriminate him in anything dodgy.

Trump is a very shrewd bloke, he knew from day one when he entered politics that his past would be put under a microscope, so has either covered up any criminal activities very well or he is innocent.
If "they" whoever they are, had anything on him it would have come out by now.

Sponsored Links
Back