Trump

The mad mullahs must be thinking - sit back and watch the s hit show. Trump may have not started wars but he is wrecking the instiutions and norms that all western democracies rely on.
A lot of these folks who are looking forward to watching Trump smash up Iran from the comfort of their living rooms seem to be suffering from a case of Turkey's voting for Xmas syndrome, they don't seem to realise that the consequences could be catastrophic not just for Iran but Europe as well.
On the issue of Iran, America has never been more isolated, the last time they went to UN to get sanctions reimposed on Iran they were humiliated, only one country supported them and that was the Dominican Republic.
Most people now realise that what drives American foreign policy on Iran is not what is good for the rest of the world but what will get Trump elected again, if 1000's of innocent people have to die in order to appease the religious right and the Israel lobby then so be it, that seem to be the logic behind Trumps actions.

Sponsored Links
Bit of a tangent, but this made me laugh today :)

upload_2020-9-2_23-54-59.png

Sponsored Links
I think the meme I posted got deleted
Other thread?

• Thanks
Reactions: DP
Sponsored Links
Back