Trump's policy on migrant children

You are crazy. Trump is pro Israel. Netanyahu is very close friends with Jared Kushner and his father and used to sleep at his house when he was in the US. Ivanka changed her religion.

You are crazy. Trump is pro Israel. Netanyahu is very close friends with Jared Kushner and his father and used to sleep at his house when he was in the US. Ivanka changed her religion.

Sponsored Links
Not at all pedantic. Trump has not been accused of pederasty...
...nor of paedophilia.

However, he is noted for having a very unpleasant and unhealthy attitude to women.

His daughter is a woman.

Sponsored Links
Which one?
Skiing in Austria?
Golfing in Marbella?
Trip to Benidorm?
I get my phone out when we have rest breaks when skiing and I have a wee look then. Ho hum. I might keep an eye out for your fantasy crap when I'm in Conwy later this month.(y)
I was quite impressed until you mentioned Benidorm

However, he is noted for having a very unpleasant and unhealthy attitude to women.
He has an unpleasant attitude to most things.

Does that mean you think false accusations are alright because of that?

His daughter is a woman.
Everyone's is (or was, I suppose I had better add these days).

upload_2018-7-10_20-5-32.png

So, your post was just two unrelated irrelevant statements.

Not at all pedantic. Trump has not been accused of pederasty...

...nor of paedophilia.

Leave off it thats exactly what was being insinuated. They mentioned at one point 'underage girls'. I don't blame you for not paying attention though, it was the usual BBC mind rot.

The two statements are related. His daughter is a woman.

Are you under the impression that Ivanka is a child?
They may be related to each other, but they are not related nor relevant to Hawkeye's wrong accusation nor my correction of it.

You may as well have replied with "However, he is noted for having ginger hair".

Leave off it thats exactly what was being insinuated. They mentioned at one point 'underage girls'. I don't blame you for not paying attention though, it was the usual BBC mind rot.
No, it wasn't.

Pederasty is men having sex with boys, and paedophilia is with pre-pubescent children.

Trump has been accused of neither.

The programme stated advances toward and molesting under-aged girls. I don't think actual sex with them was claimed.
The word paedophilia is quite often used wrongly for sensationalist effect (or through ignorance) but I don't think the programme did this.

Don't let facts stand in your way.

In fact his supporters say despite all the wrong doing "at least he's not gay".

You may as well have replied with "However, he is noted for having ginger hair".

He does not have ginger hair.

However, he has a very curious and unnatural tuft on his head

What's the false accusation in that?

Two true statements.

Like my previous two.

Sponsored Links
Back