Trump's policy on migrant children

Reaction score
Country
Cook Islands
Hurrah for Trump!

"Migrant separations: Toddlers facing court cases alone"
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-44661777
"The Trump administration is expected to miss a 10 July deadline to reunite young migrant children who were separated from their parents at the US-Mexico border, the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) says.

After viewing a list of the 102 children under the age of five in the government's care, the ACLU said "it appears likely that less than half will be reunited" by then.

But despite mounting legal and social pressure, immigration authorities have offered little information about reunification or what comes next.

Lawyers have begun to speak out about the conditions, describing migrant toddlers clambering on court desks during hearings, forced to appear in court alone while their parents are detained."

"On Twitter, immigration lawyers have shared their experiences representing young children who cannot properly explain their situation, let alone navigate legal proceedings.

Skip Twitter post by @abogada_laura
My 5-yr-old client can’t tell me what country she is from. We prepare her case by drawing pictures with crayons of the gang members that would wait outside her school. Sometimes she wants to draw ice cream cones and hearts instead. She is in deportation proceedings alone. https://t.co/johWiKbzHh

— Laura Barrera, Esq. (@abogada_laura) June 28, 2018"

Beto O'Rourke‏Verified account @BetoORourke Jun 27

"The child — in the middle of the hearing — started climbing up on the table. It really highlighted the absurdity of what we’re doing with these kids.”

This reminds me of the time I asked a client where he was from and he just pointed and said “there” (pointing at empty space)...he was 5.
https://t.co/MbntQNTEj1

— Mayra Salinas (@Salinas_Esq) July 3, 2018

Sponsored Links
Does not matter one bit to Trump supporters or many on here.

There's already a thread on this and nobody cared then, as nobody cares now. I notice the BBC tonight was airing a run of the mill slander documentary about Donald (again). This time making him out to be not just a sexual deviant but a pederast. Trouble is he's fallen foul of the Zionists. They don't like him. Strong leaders are bad for the Zionists. They want mayhem and chaos so they can jump in on the spoils of conflict and then move on and incite the next one The Rothschild's built a dynasty this way. The reality is if Donald was on the right side as them politically he would be able to carry on as George Soros does. Donald's upset some of the upper echelons of power and they are out for blood .

Sponsored Links
There's already a thread on this and nobody cared then, as nobody cares now. I notice the BBC tonight was airing a run of the mill slander documentary about Donald (again). This time making him out to be not just a sexual deviant but a pederast. Trouble is he's fallen foul of the Zionists. They don't like him. Strong leaders are bad for the Zionists. They want mayhem and chaos so they can jump in on the spoils of conflict and then move on and incite the next one The Rothschild's built a dynasty this way. The reality is if Donald was on the right side as them politically he would be able to carry on as George Soros does. Donald's upset some of the upper echelons of power and they are out for blood .

You are crazy. Trump is pro Israel. Netanyahu is very close friends with Jared Kushner and his father and used to sleep at his house when he was in the US. Ivanka changed her religion.

Do you mean all those people who knew what they were voting for?

It is a disgrace.

Trump is right on one thing. Dems would be insane to campaign on the mistreatment of these immigrants - its a nothing issue for the public.

Watch these video of kids.

These kids at Trump's Montana rally said one of the most important things they want the president to do is build his border wall because Mexicans are “overpopulating us"

https://twitter.com/BuzzFeedNews/status/1015078720556564481

Or this trump supporter defending Donald chrisitan values as a christian herself.

https://soundcloud.com/siriusxmentertainment/tme76181

There's already a thread on this and nobody cared then, as nobody cares now.
Lots do care.

I notice the BBC tonight was airing a run of the mill slander documentary about Donald (again). This time making him out to be not just a sexual deviant but a pederast.
You mean they are lying?

Trouble is he's fallen foul of the Zionists. They don't like him.
They are not alone.

Strong leaders are bad for the Zionists. They want mayhem and chaos so they can jump in on the spoils of conflict and then move on and incite the next one The Rothschild's built a dynasty this way.
They ought to be happy he is doing their bidding for them.

The reality is if Donald was on the right side as them politically he would be able to carry on as George Soros does.
He sort of does, doesn't he?

Donald's upset some of the upper echelons of power and they are out for blood .
It's rather twee that you call him Donald.

He is, quite simply, a liar, so you don't know what is true and what is not.

This time making him out to be not just a sexual deviant but a pederast..
Just watched Panorama. Very poor programme nowadays and the equally poor Richard Bilton.

I didn't notice any claims of pederasty. Have you used the correct word?

You are crazy. Trump is pro Israel. Netanyahu is very close friends with Jared Kushner and his father and used to sleep at his house when he was in the US. Ivanka changed her religion.

Just because you are friends with a Jew it doesn't stop them from throwing you under the bus when the time comes.

Lots do care.

You mean they are lying?

They are not alone.

They ought to be happy he is doing their bidding for them.

He sort of does, doesn't he?

It's rather twee that you call him Donald.

He is, quite simply, a liar, so you don't know what is true and what is not.

The whole business of politics is bullsh1t. I just thank god hes not a libtard snow flake.

People forget it was a toss up between a lying sociopath and a lying psychopath. The left leaning BBC and the tiresome mud slinging and virtue signalling from an organisation that itself has no morals and routinely reports outright lies and bias, really does make one yawn angrily.

The question you should be asking is not whether politicians are lying but to what extent they are lying.

Just watched Panorama. Very poor programme nowadays and the equally poor Richard Bilton.

I didn't notice any claims of pederasty. Have you used the correct word?

If you want to be pedantic then pedophile is a more appropriate term.

Hard to take seriously the accusations of an organisation that collectively blames old white men for all the tyranny and oppression in the world.

Correct. A fruit loop of the highest calibre.
I doubt he actually believes anything he writes. He's just a harmless lonely nutter.

You spend your holiday posting in general subsection mate let's not forget. So if I'm sad I don't know what that makes you

Sponsored Links
Back