Trump's policy on migrant children

Sponsored Links
You spend your holiday
Which one?
Skiing in Austria?
Golfing in Marbella?
Trip to Benidorm?
I get my phone out when we have rest breaks when skiing and I have a wee look then. Ho hum. I might keep an eye out for your fantasy crap when I'm in Conwy later this month.(y)

Which one?
Skiing in Austria?
Golfing in Marbella?
Trip to Benidorm?
I get my phone out when we have rest breaks when skiing and I have a wee look then. Ho hum. I might keep an eye out for your fantasy crap when I'm in Conwy later this month.(y)

You get your phone out to post here on holiday because you have no friends.

And that holiday list reads like something from the 'lads' bible. Youre almost 50 ? Cloud cuckoo you live in

Sponsored Links
Youre almost 50 ?
52 next month and still getting invited. Pity your paranoia won't let you go out and meet people. Or is it your reluctance to encounter someone with a summons perhaps. Anyhoo my social life is fine and dandy thanks.

The question you should be asking yourself, is not whether you are bigoted but to what extent you are bigoted.

Spoken like a true libtard.

According to the libtard philosophy there are no criminals , only 'victims' of society.

Its people like you who have ruined this country.

52 next month and still getting invited. Pity your paranoia won't let you go out and meet people. Or is it your reluctance to encounter someone with a summons perhaps. Anyhoo my social life is fine and dandy thanks.

Mid life crisis.

Go and do some canvassing for the labour party and quit wasting my time.

Trump seems to be pro Trump rather than pro anything else, he knows that supporting Israel can be good for your political career and job prospects in America and UK.
Check out Trumps in-laws the Kusheners, Jared Kusheners father served Jail time for bribing politicians to give him tax breaks worth 100's of millions, Jared's own company was run by exconvicts whom his dad met in jail.
What I find amusing is how politicians and the media like to point the finger at other countries politicians and accuse them of lining their own pockets at the expense of their own people.
The fact is that in America's so called democracy you can't reach the highest levels in politics without the patronage of the rich ,that is why there is so much inequality.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
Back