trunking question

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello, my daughter has just moved into a property and there are some exposed cables running along the top of the wall where it meets the ceiling. One is the cooker cable and the other is a green and yellow that goes to the stopcock in the bathroom.
My question is, can I put these cables into some surface mounted trunking to neaten it a little. If yes, can they share the same trunking or do they need to seperated like telephone and data cables.
I have thought about putting some coving up to hide them all, but this will be done at a much later date.

Sponsored Links
you will be ok putting both those cables in trunking, as one is the earth connection (to water most probably) and the other , as you say is for the shower, it will be ok.

Oasis

Excellent, thankyou. I'm going to use 25x16 surface mounted trunking. It's over 7 metres long, so didn't want to have to use double the amount, if they could both go in the same one. cheers

Sponsored Links
You may struggle to get those two cables in that size trunking.

Try 38 x 16

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back