Truth about Meghan and Harry

Sponsored Links
Obviously, if everything was so toxic & the royals so dysfunctional, why would an obviously bright intelligent women marry into the most famous Royal Family on the planet?

Obviously, if everything was so toxic & the royals so dysfunctional, why would an obviously bright intelligent women marry into the most famous Royal Family on the planet?
Because there is always the Land of the Free.

Sponsored Links
Because she met Harry and fell in love.

Nobody knows what the in laws are like till after the wedding.

he was pointing out what alot of people would be up in arms about.
Calm down dear.

He was exciting his utterly dumb xenophobic base.....using exactly the same strategy as Trump calling Mexicans rapists.

Because she met Harry and fell in love.
Dan's a blokey bloke. He won't understand. They are on the look-out for someone to cook the tea and wash the dishes, when looking for a bride.

Right thanks for the insight.
Land of the Free = America.
You honestly think that she had the first clue or that even if she had an inkling that she would have give a fook? My in-laws didn't particularly approve of me when I met my missus. Up to them to adjust not me, innit.

Europe is totally safe it's not war torn, therefore they have no right to jump the queues over anyone else
UK is totally safe....

The UK takes far less asylum seekers than European countries, why is that fair?

What do you mean jump the queue? - asylum isn't done on a first come basis.....it seems you are a bit clueless about the asylum process.

So this thread is called "the truth about Meghan and Harry".....so of course the RWR are busy repeating media opinion as though it were fact :ROFLMAO:

Calm down dear.

He was exciting his utterly dumb xenophobic base.....using exactly the same strategy as Trump calling Mexicans rapists.

Thankyou i needed that, i was getting all flustered.

Was just debating that Michael Winner quote the other day imagine it used in today's society.

He would be in prison for 'exciting' the majority of over 40 men in this country who all support the male dominating years of the 80's yep that's you included Notch you're still using it now (y)

Anyway where were we, yes Brown people in boats.

When did Farage call them rapists or anything similar? Or are you insinuating using a dinghy to avoid immigration policy into our country is akin to being a Mexican rapist? Or do you interpret Farages making this apparent as hate speech on par with that similarity?

Have you seriously read through some of the crap you spout?:LOL:

Stay away from the crack pipe Notch, sip some white tea, strum that guitar, and chill.

I will say it again, why should anyone of any nationality including Brits of ANY Colour start jumping the queue be it at the passport queue entering our shores or ports or the whole immigration process and policy, when entering to the UK. What gives them the right over anyone else to avoid policy process and order?

Waiting for a rational answer.

Not 'because you're a racist....' grow a pair and give a robust educated answer.

Xx

Increasingly can’t be arsed to have any form of conversation with the trolls.Whatever the thread is about, they will just argue.
Reluctantly hitting the ignore button soon. If they had a constructive input it would help but the constant antagonistic reply’s aren’t worth my time.

Increasingly can’t be arsed to have any form of conversation with the trolls.Whatever the thread is about, they will just argue.
Reluctantly hitting the ignore button soon. If they had a constructive input it would help but the constant antagonistic reply’s aren’t worth my time.
Says dangee from the naughty step whilst nursing his bottom lip.

Sponsored Links
Back