Trying to source a small bathroom basin... help

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there

I am in the process of fitting a new bathroom suite. I discovered that the sink I have is just too large for the room.

I am looking for a basin which is between 320mm to 380mm deep and approx 500mm wide.

I have looked everywhere for a basin around the above size without much luck. I did find a basin and pedestal in homebase but it was £200 :eek:

Can anyone recommend anywhere which sell good priced basins in the size i require?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Bathstore has a Legend cloakroom basin, depth 345mm, width 460mm. It can be wall-hung or mounted on a pedestal. The basin's £59, the pedestal £30. (bathstore.com)

I picked up a small round white basin, stand, tap, waste etc. all boxed up and ready to go for half price from Wickes last week. More of a cloakroom hand basin (which is what I wanted) than a bathroom one.
The stand is 350 X 480mm. the vessel is about 300mm Dia.

Sponsored Links
i got a wickes basin and pedestal (separate items) off the shelf for 48 quid in total. it was a bathroom sink but not that large...they had various others to take away as well.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back