some bathroom advice?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Need to renovate my bathroom and in the process move things about to create more usable space. The main change is to place the WC & basin side by side, between the bath and a wall. The width I have is ~1200mm and I am looking at a semi-counter top basin 500mm wide. The WC is a BTW and fairly compact at 480mm deep.
I have a feeling that 1200mm is about the minimum width for a WC & basin side by side. But I'd like to hear from others about this.
Thanks

Sponsored Links
to be honest best advice is get some one round to have lookas without nowing where thing are know and where you would want them then it would be very hard to make a judgement

I agree, because you wish to move things around, you will have to take in consideration the room around each individual appliance used, and how the waste is to be run for the bath, basin and toilet. Get a qualified plumber (recommendation preferable) to give you a free quote and he may give you some alternative suggestions that you may not have thought of.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back