TSB 700 User 2 Acess

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i cannot get acess to the USER 2 menu.

I appear to be able to access the USER 1 menu by entering the 4-digit pass code followed by ENT.

The display then shows USER 1-.

if I am reading the operating manual correctly a second press of ENT should give me USER 2 menu.

Also I am not too sure if the USER 2 pass code has been changed. I am aware of the default code, but this appears not to work either.

Any advice would be most welcome.

Regards,

AB

Sponsored Links
You do not appear to have the codes needed for adjustments and alterations.
Please ask the OWnERS of the system or the rights to do as you think you need.
You seem to be a standard user with limited usage.
Which means you have NO rights for certain items.

Certainly none that may ...................I presume now so will desist in further answers.

Thanks for the response.

The alarm was installed by a professional installer in 2003 who is no longer trading.

I have previously had access to the full USER 2 menu using a pass code, but have had no need to access this for a number of years.

The only significant change to the system was that the back up battery had to be changed 4/5 years ago, that is why I thought the passcode may have gone back to the default number.

Please let me know if there is any other info that would help.

Regards,

AB

Sponsored Links
Thanks for the reply.
No confusion.
Yes a TS700 as suspected from the description given ( We can work out these from basic details).

You still have not a "manager" code.
The default is 5678 as many systems have but are changed at commissioning.
Try that, if it works, change it immediately ( User 1 option 4).
If not you can search the web for a manual to assist.

I do not, as others give out defaulting information.
Some do here and seem proud,it is a serious copyright issue and of course a security one.

If you do manage to get the information needed I can assist in the programming, NOT the defaulting.

Thanks again Mr Alarm,

I have tried the default 5678 code to no avail.

I will search the web again for the 'manager' code.

Regards,

AB

You will not find the "manager code" anywhere.
It will be site specific.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back