Scantronic 9651 adding new users

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Guys this is driving me nuts! I've changed the access codes from 4 to 6 digits and the master user to a new number. Now I want to set up a new user (me) and then assign it to work with a proximity tag but am hitting a brick wall. I've read the User Manual and the Installation and Programming guide but6 just cannot see how to do this. I've entered my master user code and hit 4 and tried to get some joy by experimenting! but all to no avail!

Many thanks for reading.

Sponsored Links
you cant assign a fob to master code 1, just add it to code 2 by putting in master code go to change code instead of putting in master code x002 and follow as per book adding fob.

Thanks for our assistance but I just do not follow so can you take it more slowly please<G> I've read all that is in the manuals and still cannot get it!

Many thanks

example 1234 ( master code) select press 4/ old code/ x002/ press tick user 2/ press tick/ new code hold fob to keypad it bleeps press tick. ok

Sponsored Links
Thanks for that. Managed to get the fob recognised and it works! Thought I had better see if entering the user code manually worked in case I mislaid the fob but it failed. I'm sure I had entered 000002 for user 02. Back to the drawing board<G>

Cheers

Richard

Thanks, I remember reading this but cannot think what combination I used but would have expected it to end in a 2 !

Cheers

Richard

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back