Tub or cement adhesive?

Softus said:
In case it's of any interest, I use a pre-mixed Feb product called Wetmix.

The shed stuff is garbage, but I've tried the Nicholls and Clarke equivalent, which is good, but I came back to Wetmix. I've used hundreds (since I only tile part-time) of litres of it, and it's bleeding wonderful. Not cheap, but so what.

Never heard of weetabix pre-mix, is it when you mix your breakkie up with worm milk!!! No, seriously, I've never heard of the stuff. I use Nicobond ( but their flexi powder gear is very takky) Howtex , but mainly Ardex,,,, blooming expensive.............

Where do you buy that gear from???

Sponsored Links
simonh1024 said:
Never heard of weetabix pre-mix, is it when you mix your breakkie up with worm milk!!!
You can read about it here.

BTW, I believe that worms don't produce milk.

simonh1024 said:
A curious question - I buy it from my local stockist.

You local stockist is probably not the same as mine - it all depends where you live and work.

My apologies to simonh1024 :)

I thought you an gcol were the same ......taking the p*ss here at my expense the other day ...

btw you can use BAL TILE & GROUT FOR WALLS tub mix which is good

Moz said:
My apologies to simonh1024 :)

I thought you an gcol were the same ......taking the p*ss here at my expense the other day ...

btw you can use BAL TILE & GROUT FOR WALLS tub mix which is good

No problems Moz.......................... :eek:

Sponsored Links
Softus said:
simonh1024 said:
Never heard of weetabix pre-mix, is it when you mix your breakkie up with worm milk!!!
You can read about it here.

BTW, I believe that worms don't produce milk.

simonh1024 said:
A curious question - I buy it from my local stockist.

You local stockist is probably not the same as mine - it all depends where you live and work.

Cheers mate, I'll look out for the stuff.......................worms, where do I get off.................... :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back