TurboFlush vs WaterEasy

The sewer runs down the side of the house. To travel to the sewer I’d have a 5.5m run through a dining room with oak on solid floor so I had ruled that out.

Sponsored Links
I’ve drawn sewer on plans...

Attachments

• 9B7434F2-FF81-488B-8601-675B8AD97702.jpeg
    9B7434F2-FF81-488B-8601-675B8AD97702.jpeg
    138.1 KB · Views: 75
I’m seriously considering running it without a macerator now and just accepting a lower flow on the limb outside and putting an access port there!

Thanks for the advice.

If the manhole is deep enough you could still follow the route around the house but have some or all of the run underground!

Sponsored Links
Thanks... Thats a good idea actually. I could just dig up some paving and meet it underground.

Would I need access points/covers when it goes underground or at bends? Also how often do you put manholes etc... I need to look how to plan this if its an underground run but don't know where to start

Underground drainage needs building regulations approval & inspection.

Just sat and tried this... I cannot fit a 4" pipe behind the oven in the kitchen (without massively chiseling the wall back and potentially supporting it against neighbours wall)... I couldn't face pulling all of the units forward. Looks like its back to the macerator...

If you must go the macerator route strongly suggest you spend more $ those 2 you mentioned really are the lower end of the market. A few now are designed for easy retrieval of things accidentally flushed away.

Thanks - which ones are those which are designed for getting things out of?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back