turbomax-strange problem........

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
loked at a turbomax 282e on friday,first time ive worked on these boilers,problem was-fan running,no igniton,blew through aps heard it click,no ignition still,pulled pcbs out of the casing to check voltage on aps and boiler started working all of a sudden!-put the pcb`s back into casing and boiler now sometimes works other times it doesnt but it never goes to lockout,fan will just run for ages.All wiring connections seems ok but hard to check on this thing cus of the casing!I suspect one of the relays playing up on the top board,has anybody come across this problem b4??

Sponsored Links
If you want any detailed help you should be posting in the Combustion Chamber!

Tony

Will re-post topic in there once i get the email back,only registered my details today.

From previus comments it will take a few weeks..
Those of you registered is it worth it

Sponsored Links
From previus comments it will take a few weeks..
Those of you registered is it worth it

Took me only a few hours:cool:

Well being an under paid heating installer :oops: any free advice is always welcome. don't knock it till you try it.

Seriously, haven't been on combustion chamber for long, what advice request I have posted have all been answered.

Some chaps on here seem to have a lot of experience, :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back